After much consideration and back and forth with myself and others, I have come to the sad decision to not have any races this year. I am very sorry to have to do this, but it’s a liability nightmare and I would feel horrible if any of you or any of my volunteers/family would come down with COVID.
The race is not going anywhere – I am just hopeful that we will find some meds and/or a vaccine sooner than later.
So for those of you who registered or switched from the Battle in the Burg, you have two options:
1. Get a refund
2. Leave your reg money in FredEvents and have a guaranteed entry to any of the mtb races in ’21. Your entry fee is not going anywhere.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a refund. If you are cool with transferring your entry, no need to let me know. It’ll be here.
Sorry for the crappy news and thanks for being understanding – trust me when I say that I’d LOVE to have a race.
Let me know if you have any questions and stay safe!!